Polaroid emulsion lift experiment gone wrong!

I wanted to do an emulsion lift on these two Polaroid frames, theres a lot of steps involved here, but I did not manage to peel the two sections of the photograph apart perfectly enough, so the emulsion was unfortunately destroyed. Then I did an attempt to wash the remaning emulsion off the “negative” with hot water and hydrogen peroxide using a soft cloth.

I like the disastrous nature of doing this, you can very easily destroy everything and never get the image back. That being said, I really like the results and all the steps involved. I’ll definitely want to do more of this soon.

Summer vibes in monochrome with Yashica T5